Teradek are one of the best-known names in wireless monitoring and WaveFX are now operating and hiring their latest generation of transmitters. The new Bolt 1000 and 3000 are zero delay wireless video systems that can transmit 1000ft and 3000ft respectively. The images transmitted are visually lossless with less than 0.001 seconds of delay. Both units support both SDI and HDMI connections.
The WaveFX team recently used the Teradek Bolt 1000 for a Barbour fashion show webcast and also as at Tattersalls horse sales – linking up a remote roaming reporting to the main multi camera broadcast.
If you’d like to know more visit: https://www.wavefx.co.uk/teradek-hire/
Teradek Bolt 1000 transmitters use 11 channels in the 5GHz spectrum and the 3000 uses 35 channels. They include new DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) channels that allow devices to share the 5GHz band with much less interference. The Bolt transmitter has an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input. The output is 3G-SDI and there’s a built-in HDMI to SDI converter. The receiver has an HDMI and SDI output.
Teradek Bolt 1000/3000 Features
- Longer Range – Transmit visually lossless video up to 1000/3000ft with no delay (depending on model)
- 20mhz Channels – Use more than twice as many Bolts in one location or avoid interference like never before
- 2 New DFS Channels – Operate interference-free more often in the USA and Europe by making use of two newly introduced DFS channels
- 20% Smaller Chassis (compared to previous version) – Not just smaller, but lighter too, allowing these models to integrate into any rig unnoticed
- More Robust Than Ever Before – Reach your Bolt’s full range and potential right out of the box with new software that provides the most robust wireless link we’ve ever created
- Rapid Reconnection – Reconnect times during a dropped link are now instantaneous once you move back into range
- Built-in HDMI To SDI Converter – Perfect for use with MoVI and other gimbals, Bolt’s TX has a built-in HDMI to SDI converter, allowing you to connect both your on-camera monitor and video source via the same device
- Individual Identity – Easily identify which Bolt TX and RX work together with removable colored top plates
- Metadata and timecode and 3D LUTs Support
- Dual inputs/outputs
- Multicast capable
- Manual frequency selection
- USB 3.0 GRAB Engine included
If you’d like to discuss your latest video project, animation, webcast or just talk through an idea, please do get in touch with Cambridge Video Company WaveFX 01223 505600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org